Friday, March 4, 2011

Dear God..

"Dear God..the only thing i ask of you is to hold her when i'm not around; when i'm much too far away" (Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold)

Sounds great..isn't??

I should pray this for my late mother long time ago when i was not there when she needs me more..huh..but past is past..let bygones be bygones right?..i have to move on..But what i want to share here is how regretfull i was when she still alive..I was young and too many mistakes i've done that hurted her..The bad one was when she was lying on the bed at the general hospital in Kuantan, while was i enjoying my short holidays with my friends in Malacca.I was stupid!!and it was obvious!Damn! i've shouldn't do that..But i didn't meant it and  i am truly not..

But now i realized, time is the precious thing and we can't even buy it.. And now i've learned from it..By that, i should spend more time with my father so that it wouldn't happen again in my future..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment