Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Something about us!! :)

Well, creating a blog is one of our mini project for this subject which is technical communication..And it is compulsory for us to create at least 2 entries per week.Since this is a group work of two, i will let you guys know about us first..:)

First of all, let me introduce a little bit about me..my real name is Nur Maziana but most people used to call me Eila..i was born in Pahang on April 17th..i love to travel when i have my own money (when i get my job first!! )..and the place that i would like to go is Italy..Romantic one!! ;) I think that's all about me..

Now, i want to introduce my groupmate, Nadia..She is from Johor Bahru..Well, she is pretty nice if you get to know her better. But don't ever get mess with her.. or else you will die..heheh just kidding..;)sorry nad.Apart from that, she kind a person that like to express on what she want..But i think, it's nice to know her..

Last but not least,i hope everyone can give their comment.Since this is my first time creating and post blog in English, there might be a mistakes,so hopefully it can be corrected in future.Thank you very much ..have a nice day :)

2 comments: