Sunday, March 13, 2011

To Cheat, or Not to Cheat

LIAR LIAR LIAR! Other words for cheat..
( This quote by Eric Hoffer an America writer shows that cheating can make people regret for the rest of their life because they will lost others trust)

It is so fake if I'm saying that I never cheat in my life because even the honour people also sometimes cheat for the goods so,who am I to say that I never cheat in my life.There are different between cheating for good things  or cheating for bad things.

Usually I lie to my friends because I do not want to follow them doing something that waste my time such as overnight,partying and others.I do not want them to feel hurt so , I lie for our good.I do not understand why friendship can end because one of them backstab their friend.Supposely ,as a friend we must be honest to each other for long -term friendship.Most of my friend are BACKSTABBER!This is too harsh I knew it but this is the truth!

Assignments!!!!!Ohh nooo.First word came from most of the students in UNIKL MICET.hehe.Right or not people????. 
Usually they lie to their lecturer because they could not afford to finish up their assignment on the time so,what to do? LIE happened again.Laboratory report also one of the plagarism because most the boys in MICET  love to copy the girls laboratory report because they were so lazy to think about the discussion.At the end of the semester,they will face failure because they do not understand what they are copying.

OOOHH my God! I miss my family so much.hmm.Usually I lie to them  because I want to save my money to buy something such as clothes.Honestly , I rarely lie to my family because most of the time I will tell them what am I doing.

OKAY young people ,do not think that cheat is a normal things because once you lie,people won't trust you anymore even if you tell them that you are totally regret!



Do not make CHEAT as a supplement in your life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment